Here's the latest!
November 30, 2017
- 1) Project is still on schedule for Fall 2018 completion.
- 2) Stairwell’s are complete, work is beginning on the elevator shaft, and framing is proceeding at a rapid pace. The goal is to have another concrete pour by mid-December.
- 3) Weather has been good – construction teams are planning to work this weekend (12/2) while the weather is still favorable to get ahead of the schedule in anticipation of adverse winter weather ahead.
- 4) Approx. 45 – 50 construction personnel are working on site right now.
November 10, 2017
We are starting to see construction above ground!
CLICK HERE to view the live construction cam.
October 20, 2017
Major concrete pour today!
Watch the action live HERE
1) Construction remains on schedule.
2) In mid-October temporary power will be installed underground for construction purposes only, this will be removed as construction nears completion and permanent power is installed.
3) It is anticipated that concrete decking will be poured the week of October 9; visible above ground construction activity will become more apparent once this is completed.
CLICK HERE to view our live construction cam.