New Residence Building Update
Did you know you can watch the construction live?! CLICK HERE to view our live webcam.
August 4, 2017
1) Work is now complete in the median strip on Fairmount where the sewer line was extended to connect to Merici Crossings. Weather permitting, in the next couple of weeks, landscapers will be out to re-seed the grass and replant trees.
2) Work is progressing on the construction site; the cement walls of the parking garage are now being poured.
July 19, 2017
Last week, trees were removed from the median on Fairmount Blvd. This was necessary in order to connect to the sewer system. We will be planting one tree for every tree removed when the project is complete.
This week, activity on the site picks up as the foundation work has begun in earnest!
May 31, 2017
The tree removal process is complete. We have saved a few trees for a very special reason. Koehn Sculptors will be using the wood from these chosen trees to create the altar for the chapel in our new residence.
May 22, 2017: The Construction Trailer has arrived!
May 18, 2017:
Here is the most recent construction news! (May 18, 2017)
- Surveyors were onsite Wednesday May 17, to stake control points for the work.
- The site work & concrete contractor will start on site Thursday, May 18. Work will include silt fence / filter sock & building gravel access lay down area.
- Tree Clearer will be onsite on Monday, May 22 to complete their work. Work will take 2/3 days.
- Construction trailer arrives Monday, May 22.
Posted on Thu, May 18, 2017
by Mary Moran