At the Ursuline Sisters of Cleveland, volunteers enrich the life of our community and extend the Ursuline mission through their gifts of time and talent. Our volunteers feel rewarded by being able to give back to the women who have done so much for their own families and communities, and they simply enjoy the experience of working for and with the sisters.
A variety of opportunities are available for both individuals and groups. To learn more about volunteer opportunities contact the Volunteer Coordinator, Maggie Gibson @: 440-449-1200 x.409 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of our current volunteer needs:
• Garden Team Members – Become part of a dedicated team that helps maintain specific beds and borders on our grounds. Planning for next season begins in February
• Experienced sewer for Laurel Tree Gift Shop
As an Ursuline Sisters Volunteer you can ...
• Drive a sister to a medical appointment, on an errand or to a ministry assignment
• Take sisters on fun outings in our 14 passenger mini-bus
• Tend garden beds and borders or trim trees on our grounds
• Sew, make floral arrangements, or help with inventory and display in the Laurel Tree Gift Shop
• Provide tutoring for students