At the Ursuline Sisters of Cleveland, volunteers enrich the life of our community and extend the Ursuline mission through their gifts of time and talent. Our volunteers feel rewarded by being able to give back to the women who have done so much for their own families and communities, and they simply enjoy the experience of working for and with the sisters.
A variety of opportunities are available for both individuals and groups. To learn more about volunteer opportunities contact the Volunteer Coordionator @: 440-449-1200 x.409.
CLICK HERE to read the latest "Volunteer Ventures" the Ursuline Sisters Volunteer Newsletter
Some of our current volunteer needs:
• Garden Team Members – Become part of a dedicated team that helps maintain specific beds and borders on our grounds. Planning for next season begins in February
• Experienced sewer for Laurel Tree Gift Shop
Calendar of Upcoming Events:
- Saturday, April 27th, 9-11am - Global Youth Service Day
- Wednesday, May 22nd, 12:30-4:30pm - Key Bank Neighbors Make the Difference Day
- Wednesday, May 29th, 5:30-7:30pm - Evening of Appreciation for Ursuline Volunteers
As an Ursuline Sisters Volunteer you can ...
• Drive a sister to a medical appointment, on an errand or to a ministry assignment
• Take sisters on fun outings in our 14 passenger mini-bus
• Brighten a room with a fresh coat of paint
• Tend garden beds and borders or trim trees on our grounds
• Sew, make floral arrangements, or help with inventory and display in the Laurel Tree Gift Shop
• Assist and train sisters and staff in using computer software and technology
• Provide tutoring for students