Congregational Offices / Posted August 31, 2021
The Ursuline Sisters of Cleveland have an immediate opening for a part-time Social Media Specialist at our congregational offices in Mayfield Hts. OH. Working hours for this part-time position can be flexible to meet your needs: 20 hours/per week (some of which may be remote). We offer a great working environment in a family-like atmosphere. Paid vacation and sick time is available.
- Strategically coordinates the development and content for all social media platforms.
- Responsible for monitoring social media analytics and trends.
- Develops short- and long-term strategies for social media marketing.
- Creates graphic content for social media use.
- Knowledge of and experience with social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and any possible new platform.
- An understanding of and passion for the Ursuline Sisters’ charism and mission.
- Experience with non-profit social media management preferred.
- High school diploma required, some college preferred.
Those who meet the above qualifications are encouraged to apply online, or submit a letter of interest to email@example.com . No recruiters please.
The Ursuline Sisters of Cleveland are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religious, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition.
About the Ursuline Sisters of Cleveland
The Ursuline Sisters of Cleveland are a Catholic order of religious women dedicated to a mission of transforming society through contemplation, justice and compassion. The first religious in the Diocese of Cleveland, the sisters came from France in 1850 and established the first Catholic school in Northern Ohio. While education remains a primary ministry focus, the Ursuline Sisters have expanded their outreach to meet ever-changing needs. Today they also serve within the diocese as parish and hospital/hospice ministers, nurses, missionaries and social service providers.