(Sister Mary Clotilde)
Sister Joan entered the Ursuline community in 1954. Her first assignment as a young teacher at St. Therese in Garfield Hts. Her elementary school teaching ministry continued at St Jerome. St. Ann’s and St Frances De Sales in Parma. In 1983 Sister Joan began a new ministry in pastoral care at Elyria Memorial Hospital where she served for 35 years and “loved every minute of it!” Sister Joan is now retired and living at Merici Crossings serving in the ministry of prayer.