Posted February 20, 2018 in Articles
There is a new look for the Ursuline Sisters, and it is rooted in a long tradition.
The Ursuline Coat of Arms was granted to the Paris congregation of Ursuline Sisters by King Henry IV in 1607. Various elements of the Coat of Arms have been used by Ursulines over the centuries to illustrate our charism, or the particular way the Holy Spirit has called us to manifest the gospel through our congregation. We have highlighted the motto “Soli Deo Gloria” to proclaim that we strive to live for the glory of God alone. We have used the fleur-de-lis as a... read more
Posted February 20, 2018 in Obituaries
Sister Anne Clare was happiest when she was giving to others. As teacher, congregational leader and member, parish minister, and family member, she freely gave of her time, energy and service to make life happier... read more
Posted November 18, 2017 in Obituaries
Sister Mary Laura Bouhall is remembered as a sparkle in the classroom, in the congregation and at the Chancery – every place she made her mark in the world through which she walked with unbridled... read more